- RIGA IFF TICKET PASS can be purchased at www.rigaiff.lv or any Biļešu Serviss ticket offices, or online at www.bilesuserviss.lv
- Each PASS has a unique DISCOUNT CODE to be used when selecting the film screening you wish to attend. The DISCOUNT CODE can be found on your ticket and consists of 8 (eight) digits.
- You can apply for one ticket to each individual screening.
- Tickets are available for collection from September 27th to October 23 (inclusive).
- To apply for tickets, follow these steps:
- Go to www.rigaiff.lv
- Choose a screening
- Click PURCHASE
- Enter your DISCOUNT CODE and click CONFIRM
- Add 1 ticket to your basket
- if you wish to choose tickets to other screenings, select the next preferred showtime and add the ticket to your basket – your code will still be active
- After having selected all preferred films, click CONFIRM ALL
- Registration is not necessary, but it will speed up the process the next time you select tickets; to register, enter your full name and your email address
- choose your type of delivery and click CONTINUE
- Review your selection to make sure the end price is € 0.00
- Click PAY
- The tickets will be sent to you email address
- We recommend you book your ticket well in advance to avoid their being sold out.
- In case you lose your PASS, contact www.bilesuserviss.lv or the Riga IFF INFO Office.
- The Office hours are 12:00-22:00 on weekdays and 10:00-22:00 on weekends.
For more information contact us at email@example.com