TRUE FILM LOVERS WHO HAVE PURCHASED THE FESTIVAL PASS CAN LEARN ABOUT RECEIVING AND USING THE PASS IN THE BELOW DOCUMENT
Terms and Conditions of receiving and using the Riga IFF Festival Pass
THE FESTIVAL PASS is your ticket to the festival; it allows you to see your chosen films provided you follow these Terms and Conditions.
- To receive THE FESTIVAL PASS please fill out the form available at pass.rigaiff.lv, providing the following information: your full name, contact details, a photo and the number of your receipt (ticket).
- You can find the number on the top left corner of your printed receipt under the “Biļešu Serviss” logo or on the right side of the E-ticket; the number follows the letters ID and begins with digits 112
- THE PASS can be received from the RIGA IFF information office at SPLENDID PALACE theatre beginning at 12pm, Oct 15th, producing an ID and the purchased ticket. We suggest you take out your pass during the day to avoid queuing before the evening screenings.
- The office is open 12pm-10pm on weekdays and 10am-10pm on weekends.
- To book a seat at your chosen film you must visit the Information Office no sooner than one day and no later than an hour prior to the screening. We suggest doing this in advance to avoid a situation where all seats reserved to pass holders have already been booked. The number of reserved seating is limited in every screening; Riga IFF cannot guarantee the tickets will always be available to every screening.
- After booking a seat at your desired movie you will receive a printed ticket.
- At the entrance you will be required to produce both the ticket and an ID to make sure the ticket is used by the card holder.
- If all tickets have been booked you will have to wait until the film starts and use any of the free seats left. In this case only the pass will have to be produced.
- The pass is not valid for using by third persons.
- In case you lose the pass please contact the Riga IFF information office.
- The pass can be used to book tickets to all screenings, except the opening and closing events.